Saturday 27 October 2012

ANOTHER ONLINE SHOPPING..

I have been obsessed with online shopping since the time I've understood it..(LOL)
Im in terrible search of a super great foundation (but im not able to find it..Leme know if u girls have any suggestions),  and in that search , i am buying all the other products i want or dont *wink wink*
Recently, I visited www.mygrahak.com and saw many products on discount, and who doesn't (all the girls shout yay!!!) like discounts. You should definately check it out..
  
      So I ordered few products and here they are..



It  got in a cardboard box without any bubble wrap or thermocol, which i dint really like, but since there were not a lot of products so it didn't bother me much.

1> Lakme Enrich Satins in 133
2> Lakme Enrich Satins ordered 135 but got 134.
3> Lakme Color Crush in 24.


I will be reviewing all the shades in my next post.. 

Love
Niki <3

No comments:

Post a Comment