Thursday 1 November 2012

Lakme enrich lipstick in 134...Review and Swatch!!


Lakme Enrich Satin - 134

Hey Beautifuls,
           I hope you're all doin great...Festive season is on, and what else is a better reason to do some extra shopping ;) . So, today I am reviewing another shade that i bought recently from the Lakme fantasy collection in 134 (they should have names too).  


Its a shade which almost everybody can pull off in their own pretty way. The first time when I swatched it, I thought its a lil' dark for me, then I thought there is always a second time and it was perfect.
I absolutely like this color. Its a nude mauve pretty shade with pink undertones. You can team it up with bold or neutral eyes. Perfect for daily plus formal wear.
Left to Right: One Swipe , Two Swipes





PROS:
1Smooth Texture, Glides on easily
2. Nicely Pigmented
3. Natural and semi-matte finish
4. Reasonably Priced
5. Easily Available..

CONS:
1.  I don't like the Smell/Odour.
2.  Lips feel a little dry after some time.

This is how it looks on me..Will upload do a total face picture soon.



Overall Verdict:

The quality of the lipstick is average when it comes to staying power and texture but the color overlaps the cons as itself is a very pretty color. I have read about the bullet breakage, but (touchwood) I have not experienced it till now (but if something like that happens, ill update) . I find the packaging pretty decent, nothing too fancy about it.


Love
Nikz <3

No comments:

Post a Comment