Tuesday 13 November 2012

Maybelline's Color Sensational Moisture Lipsticks - Review and Swatches.

Hey Girls,

     Its diwali time and I am sitting at home..No Cards No party..So i thought of blogging..yipee...!!
     Another beautiful Shade from Maybelline colorsensational range.
        Dusky Mauve - When I first heard the name, I thought it'll be a dull mauve color..But...I was wrong I was wrong I was wrong (Ok, I am not a fan of Ekta Kapoor's serial)

 
Its a very pretty shade and I am in so badly love with and also I just dont understand why I didn't had this color???? Weird me!
Left to Right- One swipe, Two Swipes

  It is THE most perfect nude for me. The best quality of this shade...One swipe is good, Two Swipes are great, Three swipes amazing and it keeps getting better..The lipstick is nicely moisturized and it doesn't feel dry on the lips even after long hours of wearing. Its a great product for girls with even chapped lips coz it "genuinely" provide good moisture!

This is how it looks on me!








PROS:
1. Smooth and Creamy, Glides super easily,
2. Rich in Color,
3. Provides enough moisture.
4. Doesn't fade off easily.
5. Reasonably Priced,
6. Gorgeous shade, suit most skin shades,
7. Easily available.

CONS:
1. It doesn't bleed.
2. Boring Packaging.


OVERALL VERDICT:

Maybelline Color sensational Moisture Extreme Lipstick Dusky Mauve is a gorgeous dusky mauve  shade(I didn'y found a btr word) that looks natural. The texture of the lipstick is smooth and creamy, its well pigmented and gives a wear time of about 3-3.5 hours. I simply love the shade. I don't have a lotta negative points about it. It can be worn with anything to everything. Highly Recommended Shade!




1 comment:

  1. This shade really looks nice on ur lips.. good review:)

    ReplyDelete