Wednesday 14 November 2012

Maybelline's Color Sensational Moisture Lipsticks - Review and Swatches.

Hello Gorgeous!

         Did ur Santa gift u yet!
 OOOOOO.....I forgot, its too early for christmas!
  Don't think I dont know which month of the year we are living in!
 After buying this lipstick from Maybelline colorsensational range, Chrismtas is all I can think of, apart from nude eyes and flawless skin/face, Winged eyeliner etc etc.

 SUMMER SUNSET

Honestly, I ordered this color for my Mom and even checked it online for the swatches but didn't knew the exact color.
So, when I first saw it, I was disappointed coz it wasnt the way showed online in swatches but then trying it out on and off..I kinda started liking the color.
It is one of those Red lipsticks which can be worn with the right makeup.


WAYS OF WEARING THIS LIPCOLOR:
> Apply it with a lip brush for lighter pigmentation.
> Wear it like you normally would for proper color

This is how it looks following the second way:




PROS:
1. Smooth and Creamy, Glides super easily,
2. Rich in Color,
3. Provides enough moisture.
4. Doesn't fade off easily.
5. Reasonably Priced,
6. Gorgeous shade, suit most skin shades,
7. Easily available.

CONS:
1. It will bleed as the color is strong and creamy.
2. Boring Packaging.


OVERALL VERDICT:

Maybelline Color sensational Moisture Extreme Lipstick Summer Sunset is a wearable red shade that doesn't looks natural. The texture of the lipstick is smooth and creamy, its well pigmented and gives a wear time of about 3-3.5 hours. I kind of just started liking it. It can be worn with neutral eyes or winged liner. 
You can try it if you're looking for a warm red shade.


Love 
Niki <3




        

No comments:

Post a Comment