Wednesday 16 January 2013

DIY- EGG MASK!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

      Its my first blog post of 2013! It isn't a haul/review/look..
Its a DIY. (applause in my mind)
I am so excited to share this recipe with you.
I have been dealing with dry , rough hair...and by dry i seriously mean lifeless hair.
This is one of my favourite hair mask of all the time.
EGG MASK:

What all you'll need:
1. One Egg ( mid waist length hair)
2. A bowl
3. A spoon and a fork
4. Coconut oil
5. Olive Oil


Before starting, make sure the egg and the lemon is at room temperature.

Method:
1. Beat the egg with 1 tbs of olive oil and 2 tbs of coconut oil ( the quantity can vary as per the length).

2.Optional: If u wana fight that dandruff, add a tbs of lemon juice.
3. Comb out ur hair and make sure its tangle free.
4. Now start by applying it on the scalp and work your way down. It should look something like this.

5. Make sure you have coated your hair well from roots till end.

6. Make a bun and cover your head with a shower cap or polythene.

7. Wash off the hair as always in an hour or 1.5 hours.
8. Dont forget to love me with the end result.

This hair mask helps in strengthening the hair. It brings life, add shine and make the hair bouncy along with making it soft.
I totally love the end result.
See below the comparison pictures.



I hope you like it and do try it!
Leme know by posting comments below!

Love
Niki <3

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh..i aplly the exact same mask and i agree it makes such a HUGE difference to my hair!! fabulous pics <3

    ReplyDelete